Hello! i have an IUD i just got it in

Patient

Q: Hello! i have an IUD i just got it in april and i had sex a couple weeks ago and i dont know if im late or not because i see blood but i dont know if its just the spotting my doctor told me i would have. but my question is if you had sex then see blood are you not pregnant?

Symptoms:  Nothing
Doctor

A:   Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.

The chances of pregnancy are very low in your case as you are on IUD but if IUD is displaced from its place than there is chances of pregnancy.
Spotting can be due to hormonal imbalance cause by IUD or it can be a sign of pregnancy.
But spotting after sex should be evaluated by your doctor.

Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.
Good luck.