Hello I have been experiencing a number of symptoms, and

Patient : Hello I have been experiencing a number of symptoms, and have visited my own GP, but to date have not been diagnosed with a condition. My symptoms are: Constant mucus in my upper throat that I cannot seem to shift Occasionally erratic heart beat Bone pain in my right shin just below my knee, and around my left knee Frequently 'clicking' joints in my knees, ankles, hands, shoulder Back pain and occasional pain in other points around my body Intense pain around my rectum when passing stools and sometimes blood on the stool and toilet paper. Gut pain, particularly after eating Frequently needing to urinate (8+ times a day) Two splinter hemorrhages in my right big toe The doctor sent me for blood tests that came back normal, saying that this shows there is no treatment necessary, however he did give me some pain killers - Zapain, diclofenac potassium and omeprazole (apparently to relieve any stomach upset caused by the other medications) Obviously I should trust the word of my doctor, but given that there is no attempt to reach a diagnosis beyond my full blood count being ok, I'm finding it very distressing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks
Symptoms:  Bone pain, pain and bleeding passing stools, frequent urination, stomach pain, back pain