Hello I have been experiencing nausea for over a month

Patient

Q: Hello I have been experiencing nausea for over a month now and thought I was pregnant and took three test all came neg and got my period two weeks late heavy flow about two weeks ago but I just feel not right and not sure what is wrong with me if I'm not pregnant but feel pregnant

Doctor

A:   Hi,

I understand your concern. Irregularities in menstrual cycles can occur due to many causes like lifestyle modifications, weight changes, stress and strain etc.
Two weeks delay in periods can lead to thickened endometrium, shedding of which can lead to heavy flow.
Continuous thinking about pregnancy can lead to symptoms that mimic pregnancy.
As all your pregnancy test kits gave negative results, the possibility of pregnancy is less.
If thinking persists, better to consult your doctor and go for an ultrasound.
Watching the empty uterus in ultrasound can possibly relieve your symptoms.

Hope this helps.
Take care.