Hello I have been experiencing some symptoms and was

Patient : Hello I have been experiencing some symptoms and was searching for help , I started spotting on and off that turned into flow like bleeding then suddenly stopped this occurred for 12 days total , I am also experiencing cramps and pressure in my lower stomach , followed by nausea and I'm also pretty tired than usual I took 2 pregnancy test but both came back negative what do you think is going on
Symptoms:  Nausea , lower abdomen stomach cramping/pressure, fatigue , spotting on and off/bleeding