Hello, I have been having trouble sleeping, caffeine withdra

Patient

Q: Hello, I have been having trouble sleeping, caffeine withdrawals, my heart is out of line, I feel weak, tired, and exhausted, my arms feel heavy and weak, my chest hurts, anxiety, sweating up a storm, body shaking and trembling, stumbling all over the place, and hard to concentrate, my eyes flutter at night, when I try to sleep my head starts pounding and my heart starts racing.

Doctor

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

You seem to be suffering from Anxiety.
You should see to a doctor, who would evaluate you for the causes like Heart issues, thyroid disorders, anemia that can also cause palpitations and tiredness.
If your reports come out to be normal, then you would require to do meditation and relaxation exercises.
Eat healthy diet. Include fruits and green leafy vegetables in diet.
Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption in case you do.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy