Hello I have been throwing up since last night If

Patient: HelloI have been throwing up since last night. If I eat food or drink water I will throw up. My heart stops at one point and some other thing it beats fast. Want could be. You please help me.

Symptoms: Throwing up

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here for your help.Such recurrent vomiting’s can be due to acid reflux and but we should always evaluate other common causes like Gall bladder issues, Pancreatitis.We usually perform Ultrasound Abdomen and Serum Amlyase and Lipase to diagnose pancreatitis. Ultrasound will also rule out any evidence of Gall bladder stones. If they are normal, we treat our patients for Acid reflux and most of them respond to treatment.For acid reflux, i advise my patients to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.You should also take soft, bland diet.Upper GI endoscopy would be required if your symptoms don’t respond to this treatment.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy