Hello, I have been TTC for 2 months and

Patient : Hello, I have been TTC for 2 months and this month my period is 5 days late which is very unusual. I have taken multiple pregnancy test but all are negative, but inhale alot of symptoms like back pain, headache, quezy, sore breast, and swollen ankles. I checked my cervix yesterday and it was very high and closed. Any advice would be great thanks!
Symptoms:  Late period, negitave pregnancy test
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If you have missed your menses by 5 days now, it is still too early for the urine pre gnancy test results as it is sensitive only by 8 days post missed periods. however you may opt for a serum beta hCG test which is more confirmatory and specific. A positive or raised hCG levels shall confirm pregnancy else levels less than 1 shall rule it out for sure. The symptoms of early pregnancy and PMS are often similar and hence a pregnancy test is mandatory to make a diagnosis strongly. Wait for 3-4 days and repeat the urine pregnancy test. I hope I have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health, Regards