Hello i have bubbly urine from the past six months

Patient

Q: Hello
i have bubbly urine from the past six months. The bubbles seems to be most intensive in the morning .
I have no protein or wbc in urine . Hiv negative. Vidal negative. Tuberclosis negative. Lower abdomen ultrasound is normal.
My kidney function test showed a little raised uric acid. My fasting blood sugar is in the 90s. What can be causing the foamy bubbles. Please help me out a little. A litte embarressing thing is that no bubbles form in the urine after i have sex with my partner. My partner is std free.
Please help me out the doctors around me tell me that there is nothing wrong but i know that this is not normal.
Please help me out a little.

Symptoms:  Bubbly urine
Doctor