Hello, I have had bilateral flank pain (throbbing that comes

Patient : Hello, I have had bilateral flank pain (throbbing that comes and goes) for about 8 months. I have been on three antibiotics. Urinalysis shows no current infection. I have had three UTI's in the past. Prostate and kidney ultrasound shows normal side and no masses. C/C painful urination, flank pain, and constant use of bathroom. I have been well hydrated and taken many steps to change my diet to help, but with no success. What do you think it could be? And what should my next steps be?