Hello I have had lymph nodes in my neck for

Patient

Q: Hello I have had lymph nodes in my neck for aproximately 2 months now I've had 1 before which the doctor diagnosed as an infection gave me antibiotics aswell as an injection and they seemed to go away but came back in less than a month now I have 2 I have gone to the doctor and was treated for an infection but it didn't go away or get smaller . He then sent me for a full blood count ,esr , crp the full blood count was normal but the esr and crp were elevated esr 50 and crp 5.6 he then said that it could be inflammation due to the infection and gave no other meds . I am now experiencing that I constantly feel the need to clear my throat and the nodes are now painfull sometimes when I swallow aswell could it be serious or am I concerned about nothing

Symptoms:  Painfull lymphnodes , constant need to clear throat pain in neck when coughing
Doctor