Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello I have neck pain and dizziness and there is no balance.

Hello I have neck pain and dizziness and there is no balance.

Patient: Hello I have neck pain and diziness and there is no balance and there is pressure in my ears please help me thanks

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.You seem to be suffering from a vestibular dysfunction.The other causes could be cochlear pathology, neurological deficit, vitamin deficiency like B 12 or any brain or CNS related dysfunction.Also, a fluctuation in blood pressure and circulation can lead to these changesKindly consult an ENT specialist to check the above with a series of tests.ts .In case of neurological or cerebellar dysfunction you may need to see a neurologist. If everything is normal, the cause could be anxiety and stress related.Follow it up accordingly soon.Hope this helped.Regards,