Hello I have noticed a tiny brown lump that is partially

Q: Hello
I have noticed a tiny brown lump that is partially covered in skin on my right areola.
It is not very big, and has a darker speck in the center. At first i thought it was a mole, but now I'm not so sure. It was bothering me, so i started picking at it and pinched it, sort of like what you would do to a pimple. Then it started bleeding. Now my breasts hurt slightly. They were sore before, but now they feel....tingy? Not the nipples, but the whole breast. Im not sure if that has anything to do with it though, since both breasts feel this way. It stoped bleeding after i put some pressure on it though. I am very worried and scared to tell my parents. Is it possible for it to just be a mole? Is it normal for moles to bleed when touched roughly? What do you think caused it? Could it be breast cancer? If this information will help, i am 11 years old and still going through puberty.

Symptoms:  Tiny breasts, soreness (was like his before)