Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello, I have one area if my scrotum tgatbis constantly

Hello, I have one area if my scrotum tgatbis constantly

Patient: Hello, I have one area if my scrotum tgatbis constantly itching it is very disruptive. What can I do about it?

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.Scrotal itching is mostly due to ex cessive sweating, or fungal infection.Rarely even bacterial infections can present the same way associated with a tiny bump.I will advise you to apply Clotrimazole ointment as well as Mupirocin ointment twice daily for 2 weeks on the affected spot. This will reduce the itching. You will need prescription for the same.Hope this was helpful,Feel free to discuss further,Regards