Hello, I have one area if my scrotum tgatbis constantly

Patient : Hello, I have one area if my scrotum tgatbis constantly itching it is very disruptive. What can I do about it?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Scrotal itching is mostly due to ex cessive sweating, or fungal infection. Rarely even bacterial infections can present the same way associated with a tiny bump. I will advise you to apply Clotrimazole ointment as well as Mupirocin ointment twice daily for 2 weeks on the affected spot. This will reduce the itching. You will need prescription for the same. Hope this was helpful, Feel free to discuss further, Regards