Hello I have sever anxiety I am on no medication

Q: Hello I have sever anxiety I am on no medication I have been sick this whole week and idk what is causing it my anxiety has never made it bad to the point I get sick as soon as I wake up so could there be something other than anxiety attacking me

Symptoms:  Bad stomach pains constipation some times diarrhea feeling like throwing up

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. This occurs when stress in your job or other stresses cause you to have irregular bowel habits. To overcome this anxiety quickly, you might want to see a Doctor and get some medications for it.

I cannot tell you which medications to take without examining you and reaching a conclusion. The medication will calm you down.

Hope it helps you. All the best.