Hello I have some patchy (slightly inflammed patch) skin tha

Patient : Hello. I have some patchy (slightly inflammed patch) skin that is itchy, dry and flaking on the sides of my nose It is not red so much but slightly pink and shiny. it started around my nose when I had the flu due to too much nose blowing. So I applied lots of moisturisers and the usual. But it has spread over the past month to the sides of my mouth, between my eyes and my eyebrows. I have tried hydrocortisone cream and clotrimazole cream-temporarily helps with the itch then comes straight back... nothing has improved...just worse
Symptoms:  Itchy dry flaking skin.