Hello I have tiny bumps that appeared on my torso,

Patient : Hello. I have tiny bumps that appeared on my torso, mainly the right and left side. None on my back as of yet or any other places except maybe my neck. They don't itch, and I get any fever, but tongue just started feeling dry and slightly numb and I feel a lil lightheaded
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history and concerns. Noted that there is development of tiny bump s on either side of torso, may be on the neck and no other symptoms except tongue just started feeling dry and slightly numb and I feel a little lightheaded. May I please know a few details as to since when have you started getting the tiny bumps. Please post clear photographs of the bumps and the tongue, as this sometimes helps to make a on-the-spot diagnosis. The most probable reasons as per the information you have provided are: - Exenthema of unknown origin, may be subclinical attack of flu. - Vitamin deficiencies, as this can give to both the things you have mentioned. I would advise you to start taking Anti-oxidants in the form of multivitamins. Watch for further development of the symptoms and to get a treatment as per the developments if any. I hope this answer helps you, please feel free to ask further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication and give me the feedback and the photos.

Patient: I hope these images help. I noticed them yesterday and felt the symptoms in the morning. I took benedryl to see if that would help, feeling that I felt it was an allergic reaction to something.
Doctor: Thank for your feedback and the pictures.
These look like an exenthema or folliculitis without much inflammation as there is no redness.
Keep a watch, consult your Doctor if there is further development for proper clinical evaluation, examination and management.
Patient: Thank you. Being if it doesn't get worse, will they go away as I recover?
Doctor: Ideally speaking, they should within 1 to 3 weeks; but if they progress please consult a Doctor to get a proper diagnosis and prescription based treatment.