Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hello I have very though situation please help me to know

Hello I have very though situation please help me to know

Patient: HelloI have very though situation please help me to know better about my health ,,, for first time I had relation with my bf 3 years age but at that time I had no bleeding maybe a drop just and after that I was leaving with him but we hadn’t much relation just some times and every timed I had pain and it wasn’t easy to do that and the important thing when ever we didn’t met each other for some times for example more than 1 month again it seems it was complete luk and pain was there now it’s about one year he left me and my parents ask me to marry some one but in my country they will chek it before marriage I don’t know what shuld I do , is there any chance that hymen still remain ? I chek with a doctor and she just put her finger inside and said yes of you had relation you are not vergin any more but it’s too tight ,,, now what do you think ? And shuld I surgery before marriage ? If I do is it work ? Means the doctor can’t realise that I did surgery ? What shuld I do plz give me some advise

Doctor: