Hello , I have weird sleeping problem I've identified myse

Patient

Q: Hello ,
I have weird sleeping problem . I've identified myself as a night person for the last 8 years ( I am 22 now ) . now I really need to change my whole
life style for many reasons and it's always my sleeping is the problem . now I know people who wake up at 1pm consider themselves night owls
but for me if I am not committed to anything I will wake up at 5 pm even 7 some times
now that's not even the problem my problem is that when I wake up at 5 pm I could easily stay awake and super focused and productive "most of the time" for the next day tell 11 am
but when I try to wake up early no matter how much sleep I got the last night I'll always feel sleepy and groggy and I won't last more than 12 hours
for example when I wake up at 6 am no matter when did I sleep last night and no matter how much coffee I'll drink but by 2 pm I'll feel like
I have to pull my eyelids wide open to stay awake and by 6 pm if I'm not in bed I'll lose my conscious
that's really annoying me and giving me anxiety because I'm going back to school in September and I'll have to be awake at 6 am 5 days a week
take classes from 8 am to 3 pm and if I stayed this way I'll have no life
I am already engaged and I have many other things to do . I need to be awake more than 12 hours and I need to be focused not groggy all the time
what can I do and why can't I just stay awake when I wake up early.
thank you so much hope you can help me and please excuse my English it's my third language

Symptoms:  Sleepy , groggy , lazy
Doctor