Hello, I induced medical abortion with mifepristone and mi

Patient

Q: Hello,
I induced medical abortion with mifepristone and misoprostol. My doctor gave me one tab at clinic n gave four tabs to take after 24 hours n i took 2 of them(as it felt like I will vomit) after the time span of 30 hours..
1 hour later i started to bleed moderately(heavier than periods) n cramp heavily(too much) and m still bleeding 3 hrs after taking misoprostol . Do i need to take rest 2 misoprostol necessarily to complete procedure or this is okay to take only 2 of them? If its mandatory to take it when should i take them?

Doctor