Hello, I just started feeling a dull pain under my

Patient : Hello, I just started feeling a dull pain under my right pec and I can't tell if it my muscle or interal pain. I do work out so this may be causing the pain but when I search the web for answers it all leads to liver problems... Please help.
Doctor :   Hi. Simple test of whether the pain is elicited on movement of the right are or trying to contract pectoralis and the local pain on pressure indicate that the pain is local due to muscles or can be costochondritis. If no such pain is elicited, there may be an internal pain for which you need a clinical evaluation, examination by a Doctor and X-ray chest and ultrasonography as basic investigations to find out the origin of the pain and get treated accordingly. Hope this helps you.