Hello I just took my 4th pregnancy test on June

Patient : Hello I just took my 4th pregnancy test on June the 6th it says positive... My last period was on April 9 2016 I haven't gotten one for the month of May, I took 3 first response test throughout the month of May My last one was on May 21st which was Negative. I took another test today June the 10th a clear blue test and it says I'm 2 to 3 weeks pregnant.. I don't understand can someone help me out with this... How far along am I and what date did I most likely conceive?
Symptoms:  Light pains cramps in lower pelvis area... Feeling sleepy and tiredness
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, As your LMP was April 9th, so considering that you are pregnant, you should be 8 weeks + 6 days as on date. But as you had negative tests in MAY, and the test has come out to be positive as today, so it is suggested that you should re-confirm the pregnancy now with a serum beta hcg test. If the hcg level is more than 5ng/dl then you are pregnant. This is important to rule out any false positives. However if the test is positive and you are surely pregnant then a transvaginal ultrasound would be able to judge the estimated gestational age of conception more precisely by hadlock formula, in cases where menstrual dates are irregular. So please opt for a serum beta hcg test and then for a transvaginal ultrasound. I hope i have answered your query, Wishing you good health, Regards