Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello I just want have questions about eating charcoal am

Hello I just want have questions about eating charcoal am

Patient: Hello I just want have questions about eating charcoal am very crazy about charcoal more then food I like to eat charcoal and am anemic I go for blood transfusion nearly every week the reson doctor has not found why my himoglobing level drop that I need to have blood transfusion and it been on going from February 2015 it’s bad to eat charcoal in this condition or that gonna effect my condition worse?

Symptoms: Cough due to cold

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I do not think that you should be taking charcoal for the treatment you are attempting. In allopathic medicine, there is no role of taking this medication and I have not heard of it used often.Please see a Doctor to get diagnosed and talk about why you need the medication.

Patient: Thank you for your answer but not taking as treatment I just burn wood and make my own charcoal and eat that and am crazy for that instead of food I like charcoal more if eat that would that effect my health if dose then how?