Hello I just want have questions about eating charcoal am

Q: Hello I just want have questions about eating charcoal am very crazy about charcoal more then food I like to eat charcoal and am anemic I go for blood transfusion nearly every week the reson doctor has not found why my himoglobing level drop that I need to have blood transfusion and it been on going from February 2015 it's bad to eat charcoal in this condition or that gonna effect my condition worse?

Symptoms:  Cough due to cold

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I do not think that you should be taking charcoal for the treatment you are attempting. In allopathic medicine, there is no role of taking this medication and I have not heard of it used often.

Please see a Doctor to get diagnosed and talk about why you need the medication.

Patient: Thank you for your answer but not taking as treatment I just burn wood and make my own charcoal and eat that and am crazy for that instead of food I like charcoal more if eat that would that effect my health if dose then how?