Hello i m a 20 years old boy from indiaI

Patient : Hello i m a 20 years old boy from india.I have excessive body hair groth problem.and im losing my head hairs too.hairs are continous ly growing all over my body.my testostetone report is normal.so what i do.is there any cure to stop hair growth.hairs are on my penis too.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. What you are describing seems to be an increasing amount of testosterone in the body. Th e testosterone is converted into the DHT which causes the increase in the hair over the body and also causes hair fall. Here are a few things you can do to reduce hair fall: Use a Protein oil Use a protein shampoo Have a good amount of fruits and protein Wash hair with a protein shampoo and conditioner Pat dry your hair instead of rubbing your hair I hope this helps you. All the best.