Hello, i recently had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago

Patient

Q: Hello, i recently had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago, just last week i felt a minor itch along my urethra. At first i thought it was nothing then soon i realized i contracted herpes, also the itch spread to my scrotum and right next to my anus, yesterday i felt like had to use the toilet it felt like i had diarrhea as soon as i was done i looked at the bowl and it was blood. I need to know what i have.

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted the history of unprotected sex 3 weeks ago, itch along the urethra spreading to scrotum up to the anus and seen as herpes. Now you have diarrhea and bleeding per rectum.
The probable cause of feeling like a diarrhea with blood can be infective enterocolitis or hemorrhoids or some other reason in the colon or rectum.

I would advise you to the following:
Consult your Doctor for clinical evaluation, actual physical examination and starting a proper prescription based treatment.
He would refer you to the General Surgeon or per-rectal examination and proctoscopy to see for a probable cause of blood in the stool and colonoscopy at a later date for completion of the protocol.

You may also take a second opinion of a Urologist or a Dermatologist as per the advice of your Primary Doctor for the urethral itch and the spread of herpes to the area you explained.

Take plenty of oral fluids.
High fiber diet.
Complete the course of the medicines as may be prescribed.
Avoid sex till you are cleared of all the problems.

I hope this answer helps you.
Take care.