Hello, I recently was cut on the face with a piece of an alcohol bottle ,and had stitches

Patient

Q: Hello, I recently was cut on the face with a piece of an alcohol bottle ,and had stitches done ,I was given antibiotics and pain killers which I took for a week until the stitches were removed,after that I haven't used any type of medication and the wound has been being naturally,it's been almost four weeks now but am still swollen a part of my lower lip is still swollen,I feel some numbness and something hard when I touch the area that was stitched and from time to time I feel uncomfortable.what should I do?

Hello, I recently was cut o...-1
Doctor