Hello I suffered a suspected lumbar strain in 2012 as

Patient

Q: Hello I suffered a suspected lumbar strain in 2012 as a result of an accident. I've tried to get medical help but know one can seem to help. I'm at a loss as what to do. I suffer with lower back pain on a daily basis and musculoskeletal aches and pains. both of these are seriously affecting my ability to perform daily activities. the doctors have never really investigated my clams and just keep sending me away basically. I have chronic lower and upper back pain. sharp/shooting pains in my joints and muscles. I also suffer with muscle spasms, numbness and cramp/tight muscles. I am currently taking 50mg amitriptyline for my aches and pains but am getting no help for my back. I have seen a physiotherapist with no look. I had to privately pay to see a chiropractor, she said she thinks she will be able to help me but i still don't know what the problem is. I have not been able to return to her as I don't have a job and its not available on the nhs. I don't feel they have investigated it properly. can you please give me some advice. thank you

Symptoms:  Chronic lower and upper back pain. numbness in buttocks and legs. sharp/shooting pains in muscles and joints.
Doctor