Hello, I tested postive for gonorrhea and chlamydia last we

Q: Hello,
I tested postive for gonorrhea and chlamydia last week June 9th. I got treated it with penicillin and two other antibiotics which I can't recall the name. Discharge from penis stopped, and pain in my testicles stopped. But right now it's very painful to urinate and there's blood too? I also found in my urine rice shape blood clots? Is this something usual for gonorrhea...?

Symptoms:  Pain while urinating. Blood in urine.

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

It is not uncommon for a recurrent chlamydia infection to present as blood in urine, but as the treatment was offered recently, it is likely that infection may have sustained and leading to possible cystitis which is causing painful urination with blood in stream. It s suggested that a repeat urine culture may be done to check for recurrence and then a repeat course of antibiotics may have to be started for a week.
In the meantime increase your water intake to allow the infection to be flushed out sooner.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you good health,