Hello I think I have recently contracted mono and I

Patient

Q: Hello I think I have recently contracted mono and I went to the doctor last week to get checked out and she prescribed me penicillin to stream strep but she also told me to book another appointment of my symptoms were still present after a week on my meds. my sore throat has gone away but I still have frequent headaches and I now have a fever of 100.6. last month I was expecting my period but only for light bleeding for about a day. can mono affect your period?

Symptoms:  Fever, headaches, sore throat, tiredness, earaches
Doctor