Hello, i used to be a very frequent masturbator, masturbatin

Q: Hello, i used to be a very frequent masturbator, masturbating from 2 to 3 times a day but i have completely stopped about two years ago. And during that time, when i masturbated, i stopped ejucalation a lot of times by covering my urinary meatus with my foreskin right after sensing that semen is coming out. I did this so i wouldn't have to clean the mess made by semen. So anyway, i masturbated again today after two years and did the exact same thing. I covered my urinary meatus with my foreskin so semen wouldn't come out. Semen didn't come out and even when i went peeing after masturbating, the semen didn't come out. I was mastrubating for about 20-30 seconds until climax. I should also note that during that 2 year period when i wasn't masturbating i was having frequent "wet dreams" accompanied by ejaculation of semen every month or two. I'm almost 17 and i'm afraid i have done some damage. I should also note that i'm a diabetic. Will my habit prevent me from having a normal ejaculation when having sex?

Symptoms:  No ejaculation not even when peeing immediately after orgasm