Hello, I used to be very active in high school

Patient

Q: Hello, I used to be very active in high school. When i went to college for engineering, my health drastically slipped. Ate lots of fast foods, little exercise due to heavy workload. For months i have had fatigue and tingling in my left arm when sitting at a desk. Recently tried to get back in shape. Went back to working out today but the same arm would give out at a few reps, my other arm could easily continue. Had it checked out and the ER doctor said I was fine. I am very worried though!

Symptoms:  Left arm fatigue, tingling (occasionally) when the arm is static (sitting at a desk, etc.) Left arm does not seem weaker muscularly, but gives out sooner than right arm. (still capable of pushing weight though)
Doctor