Hello, I wanna know if Roca labs system

Patient

Q: Hello,I wanna know if
Roca labs system is safe to use... Instead of having lap band sergery??? I'm 5'8" about 260lbs

Symptoms:  None
Hello, I wanna know if   Ro...-1
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.
Roca labs is definitely not safe as we don't know what they are actually selling in their pouches.

The secret compositions are always harmful and we don't advice our patients to go with them. Moreover, people give mixed reviews about it.
In my opinion, you should try exercise, diet and a drug called as Orlistat for weight loss. Orlistat reduces the absorption of fat taken in diet and 30% of the fat ingested is secreted out. It has shown promising results in conjugation with exercise and diet plans.
Bariatic surgery is the last resort. So you can consider it but first of all try easier and safer methods as discussed.

As far as Roca lab system is concerned, I would not personally recommend it.
I hope it helps.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
Stay Healthy.