Hello, i wanted to ask about my late period im afraid if

Patient

Q: Hello,
i wanted to ask about my late period.
im afraid if its pregnancy. my period was suppose to start yesterday, its only one day late but I'm worried
i have cramping in my left leg which usually happens before i get my period but it doesn't seem to come.
i have little white discharge from my vagina which i usually have but its worrying me this time.
and during the sexual intercourse there were no ejaculation inside. I'm afraid of the precum.
but after the first ejaculation he rubbed of the sperms with his hand and we had sex again after by 5 to 10 minutes but there were no liquids or anything on his penis
but I'm very worried and it has been 10 days now since the sex. what do i do at this stage?
and i am 21 years old

Symptoms:  Left leg cramping
Doctor