Hello,I wanted to know if anyone knew to what kinda surgery I had when I was

Q: Hello,I wanted to know if anyone knew to what kinda surgery I had when I was born,When I was born I had emergency surgery to fix my stomach I had a few things that weren't in the right spot,I'm 26 now had have a scar that's at least 12 " long across my ribs and a star from a chest tub under my left arm...my mother doesn't remember what it's called and nor do my sisters,and my doctor is very hard to get hold of..I was told they put a metal wire in to keep every in its spot..Thank you for taking the time to read this