Hello , I was outside with my dog and his

Patient

Q: Hello , I was outside with my dog and his leash got wrapped around my foot while he went full speed down the hill... I fell right on my shoulder I'm not sure if my color bone is sticking out or if it's dislocated.there is some pain when I sit down and rest it and my upper arm hurts.

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

The falling injury can cause any problem.
Please check if you can have normal movements of your shoulder.
Report to ER or to Orthopedic Surgeon if there is :
- Restricted function,
-Local selling.
- Local tenderness.
- Local Bruising.
- Deformity.
It is always better to get an X-ray done as some fractures may be missed on clinical examination.

I hope this answer helps you to get an early diagnosis and proper treatment.