Hello, I was recently diagnosed with Folliculitis when I we

Patient

Q: Hello,
I was recently diagnosed with Folliculitis when I went to my GP regarding my skin on my face. I thought I had acne.
He prescribed me with Lymecycline and Duac gel.
After a month of using the medication, I am happy that its working to reduce the number of "spots".
However some just dry up, stay raised, are not decreasing in size, and are red.
I am worried that these will permanently scar.
Please could you advise as to how i can reduce these red scars and prevent them from scarring.
This really is depressing me a lot and I need to sort this out sooner rather than later. Getting an appointment at my GP is very hard. Usually having to wait a month for an appointment.

Many thanks

Ted Holmes

Symptoms:  Spots, red marks, scarring
Hello,  I was recently diag...-1
Doctor