Hello! I was wondering, what exactly are the chances of

Q: Hello! I was wondering, what exactly are the chances of getting pregnant without complete penetration (aka during heavy petting). I know its possible as I am 4 weeks pregnant (confirmed, and with an iud no less! It was defective). The penis was at the mouth of the vagina but no penetration occurred as I still have painful scarring from my little guy. Im curious now what the probability actually is. I kmowy doctor and I were both in shock because it's so rare. Thanks!

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

There is a small chance of getting pregnant. If you have had intercourse less than 72 hours ago, you can take an Ipill to help you. If not, wait for the date of periods and then get a preg test done. If positive, please see a Doctor. All the best.

Hope this helps you.