Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello, I went to urine and in my urine there

Hello, I went to urine and in my urine there

Patient: Hello, I went to urine and in my urine there was a dot of blood it actually looked like someone added food coloring in my urine. Then the second time it was a white dot. I have had bad cramps, I am not pregnant. For the past 2 months I have been getting a very light period went from 5-6days to 2 days.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have an UTI or a kidney stone. This is causing the problem that you are talking about. This can cause both bleeding and white spot which may be a clump of cells. See a Doctor to get your blood checked and confirm the diagnosis. All the best.Hope this helps you.