Hello! I woke up this morning with a thick white

Patient : Hello! I woke up this morning with a thick white coating on tongue, and frothy brown blood in the centre of my tongue. I have anorexia nervosa-purging type, related internal bleeding somewhere in my gastrointestinal tract has been expected for some time due to obscenely low ferritin levels. So I wondered if this might be related? The white coating on tongue is always there due to dehydration, but never blood before. I'm mostly just curious. Thanks!-
Symptoms:  Dry mouth, constant mild gastrointestinal tract pain, coughing violently after eating