Hello, I woke up with a headache, runny nose, sneezing,

Patient : Hello, I woke up with a headache, runny nose, sneezing, and sore throat as well as an only painful when prodded bump around my anus. I'm worried that these are signs of genital herpes. I'm also a virgin, but do frequent thrift shops and try on clothes without washing.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually, genital herpes can be transmitted by direct skin to skin contact. Transmission through clothes is somewhat less but may be possible sometimes. Genital herpes usually presents as blisters which can turn into ulcers. According to your description, there is a possibility of respiratory tract infections. The other possible causes of the bump are boil due to folliculitis, friction etc. By clinical examination, the exact cause of the problem can be identified and treated. So, please do consult your Doctor and get evaluated. Take care.