Hello Iam 18, so I have been on birth control 

Patient : Hello my name is Jennifer in 18, so I have been on birth control pills q for about 4 months. It was given to me to regulate my period. But this monthy period came a week before the time it was scheduled and Ive been having abdomimal pains and ive felt bloated as well. When I had sex it hurt a little more. I dont know what to do.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. When on pills for regulating the cycles, there will be irregular bleeding that can be early or late as well. The symptoms you have could be premenstrual syndrome which will eventually subside in a day. However, see your gynecologist for an examination and investigations like blood and urine tests as well as an ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis to rule out causes like torsion of ovaries, endometriosis, etc. Hope this helped. Regards