Hello, IAM 24 years old I need to pass medical

Patient

Q: Hello, IAM 24 years old. I need to pass medical but suddenly not fit to work because my SGPT is 136.10. How can I reduce or lower my SGPT IN ONE WEEK...I' ll try to ultrasound in I have mild fatty liver and 1.36cm of gallstone in my gallbladder...the treatment advise of my medical is to strictly diet how ever they didn't know that I have gallstone in my gallbladder because I try to know What source Why my SGPT INCREASING...
What medicines or herbal or cleansing my gallstone and lowering my SGPT result.
I hope you can answer...thank you

Symptoms:  Nothing
Doctor