Hello iam 29 years old , smoker i 'm married from

Q: Hello
iam 29 years old , smoker
i 'm married from one year and till now we dont have child
i made varices testicles surgery on october 2014
my semen analysis before surgery was
count : 70 m but the moltility was 0% and the abnormal forms was 100%
after surgery
count :120 m , motility 10% but still the abnormal forms 100%
i made examinations , medical analysis and semen culture every thing but all of them in vain . doctors say that there arent any effective reasons for this case
this all in egypt
is there any treatment for my case to increase the motility and normal forms ??
last thing ... i heard about caps called orthomol fertile plus ...is this good for my case and can change this abnormality in my sperms ?
many thanks

Symptoms:  Sperm abnormal forms