Hello i'am 39 years old and i'am a bodybuilder can

Q: Hello i'am 39 years old and i'am a bodybuilder can i take winstrol injection and primo injection as a cycle? Thank you...

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.

These are steroids. They will give you wonderful effect if you take them but let me warn you that the effects are just transient and the side effects are permanent!! Steroids causes a lot of side effects including weight gain, hump on neck, bruising, weak bones, increase in blood sugar and a lot many.
So, my sincere advice you to keep yourself away from these steroids and go slow but safe. Get yourself a natural body instead of the body that is made up of steroids.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.