Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello I’m 13 years old I think I might be pregnant

Hello I’m 13 years old I think I might be pregnant

Patient: Hello. I’m 13 years old. I think I might be pregnant. Sunday I had sex with this guy. I’m pretty sure he didn’t cum in me. He told me he was about to Cum and took his dick out of me before he came. Am k pregnant ?

Doctor: HelloThanks for using “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.If the ejaculation was outside the vagina then there is no way you can become pregnant. Still watch out for a missed period and if you have one, then go for a urine pregnancy test. Nothing much to be done at this stage.Hope this helps,Wish you a good health.