Hello I'm 15 years old and my vagina is really itchy

Patient : Hello I'm 15 years old and my vagina is really itchy what do I do
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Vagina can be itchy due to a lot of reasons such as a local bacterial infection, poor local hygiene, bacterial vaginosis, or fungal infections. You need to get it examined by a Dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis. Most commonly, it is due to a fungal infection, for which you can take Tab. Fluconazole 150 mg one single dose, which is enough to reduce the itching and irritation. Hope this was helpful. Regards