Hello im 16 and I lost my virginity about 2 mths ago

Q: Hello im 16 and I lost my virginity about 2 months ago and the first time I had intercourse I didnt use protection and now it hurts when I urinate its gets really bad it even hurts when im sitting or standing it feels like someone is pushing on my bladder all the time its been goin on a few days after I lost my virginity I really need to know if its a std or a bladder infection iv been to the docter but he recommended me to go to my gonacoligest. Please let me know I would really appreciate it thank you

A:   Hi,

According to your description, there is a possibility of urinary tract infection due to unprotected intercourse.
As you are having the problem since two months, better to get evaluated.
By clinical examination and investigations like urine microscopy, urine culture and sensitivity etc, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treatment can be planned accordingly.
As your doctor recommended you to go to a gynecologist, you may follow his advice.

Take care