Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello I’m 16. i just had sex.

Hello I’m 16. i just had sex.

Patient: Hello. I’m 16 and two days ago my boyfriend and I attempted to have sex for the first time. I say attempted because he ended up not being able to keep an erection. Although this being the case, he still used a condom… but at one point he did remove it and began rubbing against my vagina. My concern is that I may be at risk for becoming pregnant. I’ve read online that it is possible to become pregnant even without penetration or ejaculation, but is possible with precum. He claims that he didn’t have any precum on him during this time, and he knows this because he’s “seen it before”. But I’m still worried. I’ve been having weird stomach pains, the type I get when I haven’t eaten. I’ve been a nervous wreck for the past two days and I don’t know if me stressing is what has been causing them. Any help at all would be appreciated. Thanks!

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.It is not possible for one to conceive when there was no erection of the penis , but si nce you also mention that there was a direct contact of the penis with the vagina, unless your boyfriend is 100 percent sure that there was no ejaculation, there is some chance of pregnancy. There are very rare cases where one has conceived with a pre-ejaculate. You may wish to wait for the cycles, in case you miss them do a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.You can take plan B if you have not completed 3 days from your sexual act.Hope this helped.Regards