Hello , im 17 I have been sexually active

Patient

Q: Hello , im 17 . I have been sexually active for a year now. One partner.

Towards the ending of my previous cycle i started taking some supplements : Ginko , vitamin b complex w iron, omega3, vitamin e and vitamin c. sometimes i might take a little more than required .Okay so also this month i changed the time in which i would shower , i was drinking alot of water, n tried to establish a workout routine, the first time i did it really did work my body i felt like i was going to pass out.

My period is usually 5 days in length but my last period was 7 days which never happen.

Could this cause a delay of almost 2 weeks in my period?

My boyfriend and I had sex twice , the 65 day of my period . without protection but he did not cum . Also another time but he wore protection and he did not cum.

Is it something going on with my body or am i pregnant i dont know... i took a test around the 4/5 day of my delayed period and it came out negative. I also feel normal .

Symptoms:  No period
Doctor