Hello I'm 17 years old and have suffered from cluster

Patient : Hello. I'm 17 years old and have suffered from cluster headaches and migraines along with severe nausea for as long as I can remember. I've had many scans and there is nothing big going on. I have done some research and a lot of sites say that oxygen therapy can help with migraines and cluster headaches. My question is what is the legitimacy of oxygen therapy, and is it worth trying? Thank you so much.
Symptoms:  Pain varies from both sides of my head, jaw, neck. it also varies from dull to sharp pain. my nausea also varies. I got glasses and that has helped with eye sight but not headaches. I get very disoriented and spacey when my headaches happen.