Hello I'm 19 :) I've had the feeling this past week that I'm pregnant I've had some

Q: Hello I'm 19 :) I've had the feeling this past week that I'm pregnant I've had some symptoms like -feeling the need to pee constantly but mostly at night when I'm at work I seem pretty okay and it's only little amounts but is an clear colour ,I feel an pulsing aching sensation straight after pee is done,I've had uti before but I think this is different as my pee was cloudy,i also have what I think is Montgomery tubules on my nipples , the side of my right boob is bit tender like a knot in my back, had an unusual amount of white discharge roughly last week,feeling a bit bloated also,I'd been sexually active not long after my last period around early April ,I don't know if this is early pregnancy or an infection.